Pages

Sunday 6 April 2014

Rose and Girl

Good Evening Everyone
 
Thanks for stopping by today.  I have been waiting for some time to colour up an Artbymiran image and I have finally gotten around to it.  I have some beautiful Images that I have purchased from this very talented artist and I had trouble deciding which one to do first.  This one is called Rose and Girl.  As always I have coloured the image using Promarkers. I have layered a Pomegranate colour card onto a Pink colour and then layered both the image and a piece of Hunkydory Diamond Sparkles Paper onto the same.  I handmade the Roses using the Britannia Multicut Rose Die and finished off with a Pink Ribbon and Handtied Bow and a With All My Love Hand Stamped Sentiment.
 
I would like to enter this card into the following Challenges




I cannot wait to colour up another one of Artbymiran's Images.  They are adorable.  Thank you for taking the time to share this card and please leave me a comment as I would love to know what you think.  Thanks for visiting.




7 comments:

  1. Super card and amazing colourwork, love your design :)

    Thanks for joining us at DDD this fortnight.. good luck!

    Elaine ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a wonderful creation with great attention to detail. Love the colours and embellishments. All the elements work so well together. It is perfect for our third ‘ANYTHING GOES’ challenge. Thanks for sharing your talent with us. Good luck.
    Hugs
    Desíre
    {Art by Miran Showcase DT Member}
    {Doing Life – my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful!! Love the color combo and the roses are so cute!!! Thanks for playing along with us at artbymiran challenge. Hugs, Mi Ran
    artbymiran

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous card and great colour, thanks for joining us at Art by Mi ran. Joey x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous thanks for sharing with us at Creative Fingers, Lynne DT xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fabulous! Love your layout and colouring is fab! Thanks for joining us at Left of Center Creative Challenges this fortnight! Why not check out our latest challenge starting today! Mo dt coordinator xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Super card and fab image, love your design.

    Thanks for joining us at Ditzie Digi Designs this fortnight.

    Cathy xx

    ReplyDelete

Hi There. I hope you enjoyed your visit to my blog. Thank you for taking the time to comment. Hope to see you again soon