Pages

Tuesday 6 January 2015

White Cosy Christmas

Hi Everyone and Happy New Year!!


Hope you are all well and looking forward to a year full of craft.  I know I am!!

There were a few Christmas Cards that I just ran out of time to make for 2014 so this week I have made one up well in advance for my Mother In Law.

As you may be aware from several of my posts last year, I am a huge fan of White on White and made several of these.  They are an absolute love of mine and a nice way to start my 2015 Crafting!
The Card Blank is 7" Square and the Image is called Cosy Christmas by Laurence (Part of Stampavie) I coloured this cute image using Promarkers and added Diamond Sparkles Glitter to the Hat Trim and Bobble and used a Clear Star Gelly Roll Pen on the Baubles.  I have used White Embossed Dots Card as my Base Layer.  The Image I have mounted onto Plain White Card and then a Layer of White Dots.  The Merry Christmas Sentiment is a Tiddly Inks Embossing Folder.  I used a couple of different dies for this project.  They are Wild Rose Studio Snow Flurry and Robert Addams Snowflake Dies.  I added a White Organza Ribbon and Hand Tied a Double Bow.  To finish I stamped up the "To a Very Special Mum" Sentiment and layered onto White Dots Card and then added several White Pearl Gems.

I would like to enter this card into the following Challenges

                                                                                         
                                          


A Close up so you can see the Diamond Sparkles on the hat and the Clear Star on the Baubles










 I hope you like my First Creation of 2015.  Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog.  Please leave me a comment to let me know what you think and please come back again soon
      

14 comments:

  1. Happy New Year Lisa and what a beautiful card to start it off, I love to see white on white but it never works right when I try it, lol, this one is superb, the embossing, sentiment and that wonderful cute image is perfect
    hugs
    lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful, love white on white cards they are so pretty, thanks for joining us at Crafty Catz this week, Jac x

    ReplyDelete
  3. A lovely card Lisa and nice cold and frosty snofwlake background, thanks so much for joining in at Allsorts challenge this week.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a cute project...thanks for joining us here @ CIO challenge blog hope you stop by again to play
    <((><

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is a lovely card and thanks for joining us at Allsorts this week, xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh this is just the cutest card ever what a lovely image and just perfect for our challenge over at “ Sparkles Christmas Challenge "Christmas critter with a splash of glitter “ good luck and hope to see you again next time Dt Member Sandra H xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for entering both of my CHNC challenges with your lovely crafting - hope to see you again soon. x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Lisa just popped back to thank you for your lovely comment on my blog I really appreciate it.
    hugs
    lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lovely card with a very sweet image. Thanks for sharing with us at ABC Challenges.

    Nikki

    ReplyDelete
  10. A gorgeous card. I love the white background and cute image.
    Thank you for joining in with the Scribble & Scrap challenge and good luck x

    ReplyDelete
  11. I just love this Image, they look so adorable together. Thank-you for joining us this week at Glitter 'N' Sparkle. Good luck and all the best.

    Hugz AngelicBadGirl
    DT Owner Glitternsparkle

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love the contrast of the coloured image on a WOW background. Thanks for joining in the challenge at CHNC Extra for January.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love the gorgeous image. Thank you so much for joining us at Sparkles Christmas Challenges for our first challenge of 2015. Good luck and hope to see you again soon.

    Hugs Helen P (DT) x

    ReplyDelete
  14. Adorable card.So elegant too.Thank you for joining in with us over at Sparkles Christmas Challenges Good luck.Hugs Debs x

    ReplyDelete

Hi There. I hope you enjoyed your visit to my blog. Thank you for taking the time to comment. Hope to see you again soon