Pages

Thursday 3 December 2015

Anything Goes Bubble Time!

Hi Everyone

Its time for another Challenge at Craft Rocket Challenges.  This one will run for the whole of December and the theme is Anything Goes.  Please come on over and join in with us.



For my DT Card I have used a Woodware Christmas Bubble Tree stamp which I stamped up using a Memento Tuxedo Black Inkpad.  The Card Blank is a 6" Square and my Base/Frame Layer is Bazzill Blackbird Card.  I added Pink Pearl Gems of various sizes and also Pink Card Candi.  The Sentiment is from Inkylicious and I heat embossed this using Pink WOW Powder.



Thanks for popping by and sharing this card with me. Please leave me a comment to let me know what you think.  Hope to see you again soon.

6 comments:

  1. Love your Christmas card! That tree is so pretty in pink!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card Lisa that is one awesome looking Christmas tree I love, love, love it
    hugs
    lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous tree and love the card candy and pearl embellishments and the pink Merry Christmas looks brilliant
    carol x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow very beautiful!!!!Thank you for joining us at Craft your Passion this week!
    Anna Dt

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely card, thanks for sharing with us at Inspiration Destination and good luck. Wendy DT x

    ReplyDelete

Hi There. I hope you enjoyed your visit to my blog. Thank you for taking the time to comment. Hope to see you again soon