Pages

Thursday 2 June 2016

Froggie Fathers Day!

Hi Everyone

Here it is, the first challenge at the new challenge blog called Calendar Girls Crafty Challenges.


The theme for this month is Father's Day.  So please come on over and show us those Masculine Creations.

We have some great sponsors for this challenge.  One of which is The Stamping Boutique.  I got to work with this image called Pocket Patootie Frog and I coloured him up using ProMarkers.  


The Card Blank is a 6" Square and my Base/Frame Layer is a Bazzill Basics Blue Shade.  Both the Patterned Papers are from Crafters Companion.  The sentiments are both from Stampingallday and I finished by adding some Blue Pearl Gems

I would like to enter this card into the following Challenges


 Thank you for stopping by today and sharing my Froggie Fun Card.  Please leave me a comment to let me know what you think.  Hope to see you again soon.


5 comments:

  1. Hi Lisa this is brilliant card I love the fishing frog. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Another great card Lisa, love this image.

    Hugs Jen xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a cutie! And a perfect make design! Really fab card! Thanks so much for sharing with us at Dis Digis!
    Lucy x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute frog image, perfect design papers and layout for a masculine card. Thanks for joining us at ABC Challenge and good luck
    Andrea x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super cute card. I love the layout. Thank you for joining us at Inspiration Destination, good luck!!! Patricia

    ReplyDelete

Hi There. I hope you enjoyed your visit to my blog. Thank you for taking the time to comment. Hope to see you again soon