Pages

Saturday 3 September 2016

Happy Halloween!

Hi Everyone

It is the start of the new monthly challenge over at Dark 'n' Daring Challenges


We have the wonderful KJArting sponsoring us for this challenge.  The DT were kindly given a choice of images to work with and I chose this one called Sultry Witch which I coloured using ProMarkers.

For my DT card I used a 6" Square Card Blank and my Base/Frame Layer is a Bazill Basics Blackbird Shade.  The Patterned Paper is from a Gorjuss Paper Pack.  I used a Poppystamps Web Border which I cut in Black Glitter Card, stamped the Sentiment which is from DRS Designs and then added a couple of Purple Stars to finish



Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog and share this card with me.  Please leave me a comment to let me know what you think.  Hope to see you again soon.

5 comments:

  1. Fabulous card brilliant play on words
    Ginny x
    My Blog As I do Rodos

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice card, thank you so much for joining our challenge.
    Veerle DT - Creative Corner

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this Halloween card and the colouring is lovely on the image. Love those cobwebs too. Thanks for joining us over at Fantasy Crafter #2 ag if fantasy. Michelle DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous card! Love those webs, cool! Thanks for playing at Dream in Darkness!~kim

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a fab halloween card, love the web with the bling and the purple hair. Thank you for joining Dream in Darkness August Challenge, I hope to see you again in September.

    ReplyDelete

Hi There. I hope you enjoyed your visit to my blog. Thank you for taking the time to comment. Hope to see you again soon