Pages

Sunday 6 November 2016

Autumn Cuteness

Hi Everyone

Today is the start of the new monthly challenge over at Dragonfly Dreams.  The theme for this month is Autumn Colours.


All Dressed Up are sponsoring this challenge and I got to work with a very cute image called Magical Day which I coloured using ProMarkers.  The Card Blank is a 6" Square and my Base/Frame Layer is a Bazzill Basics Red Shade.  The Patterned Paper is from Tilly Daydream Paper Pack.  I cut the image out using a Marianne Craftables Die and added a Green Satin Bow.  I cut leaves in several colours and finished by adding Pearl Gems



Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog and share this card with me.  Please leave me a comment to let me know what you think.  Hope to see you again soon.

5 comments:

  1. fabulous image and card design Ginny x
    My Blog As I do Rodos

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a stunning design,

    Hugz Tinz

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so sweet and I also like the pretty paper and leaves.
    Thanks for joining us at All Dressed Up and I hope you come back again.
    Marilyn

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi - this is a great card. Love the use of the papers, colours & textures. Beautiful colouring of such a cute image.
    Thanks for joining us this month over at Crafty Calendar. Hope to see you again - good luck!
    Hugs,
    Bev (DT) xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a sweet card.
    Love the papers and the leaves.
    Thanks so much for joining us at All Dressed Up!!
    *Bernadet (DT)*

    ReplyDelete

Hi There. I hope you enjoyed your visit to my blog. Thank you for taking the time to comment. Hope to see you again soon