Pages

Saturday 11 February 2017

Yellow Splash

Hi Everyone

I am here today to share this card I have made using the Conie Fong Vase of Flowers Image that is a Freebie in the FB Group.  Thank you Conie for this fabulous Freebie!  It can be used for so many occasions I Love it!

It's cold, dark and grey here today so this little bit of Sunshine colour was needed lol!
 
I have made this Valentine/Love Card.  I coloured the image using Promarkers.  I wanted the Sunflowers to stand out so I coloured all the rest of the image in Greyscale but then made the Sunflowers nice and bright.  The sentiment I typed up on the Laptop when I printed the image!

The Card Is a 6" Scalloped Square and the three different Patterned Papers are from Trimcraft.  I added some Yellow Paper Flowers and a Yellow Bow to coordinate with the image.  To finish I added Pearl Flower Gems.

I would like to enter this card into the following Challenges



Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog today and share this card with me.  Please leave me a comment to let me know what you think.  Hope to see you again soon.
 

21 comments:

  1. This is a lovely card. I love your colour scheme. Thank you for joining us at Cardz 4 Galz. Sian.

    ReplyDelete
  2. A really stunning creation Lisa, the colour palette is so striking. Thanks so much for joining in our Hearts and Flowers theme at Allsorts this week.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  3. A beautiful card. Love how you have only partially coloured it. Thanks for joining Aud Sentiments challenge. Elaine

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the way you have used this image!

    Thanks for playing along with our love themed challenges as Aud Sentiments and Creative Moments,

    Hugz Tinz

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card, I love the little splashes of colour. Thank you for joining us at Crafty Calendar Challenge,
    Katrina x

    ReplyDelete
  6. So gorgeous, everything co-ordinates perfectly, thanks for joining us at Allsorts, xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. WoW what a fantastic card you made :-))
    Thank you for playing with us at Scrapping4funChallenges. Hugs, Andreja

    ReplyDelete
  8. A Beautiful card..I LOve your colours and pretty embellishments. Thank you so much for joining us this week over at QKR Stampede.
    Chrissyxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful creation, just love the colour combo & what you have done with it!

    Thank you for sharing with us at Crafty Purple Frog this month, hope to see you back again soon!
    Hugs Shell xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Gorgeous card, Lisa, and I love your grayscale with the pops of yellow. What a fantastic design! I'm delighted to see you playing in our "Anything Goes or Embossing" challenge at QKR Stampede this week and wish you good luck in the draw.
    NanaConnie DT

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a great card and a brilliant idea to colour just some of the flowers to really make them pop :D
    Thank you for joining us at Crafty Purple Frog.

    Huge hugs

    Amy xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Beautiful card !
    Thanks for joining us at CARDZ 4 GALZ challenges blog and good luck !
    Maryvonne DT Member

    ReplyDelete
  13. Stunning card, love the yellow and grey tones
    Thank you for your entry at Scrapping4funChallenges.
    Rachelle DT
    http://scrapping4funchallenges.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. This card is lovely and perfect for our challenge! Sweet image. Thanks so much for joining us at Scrapping 4 Fun Challenges. Hugs Agnieszka

    ReplyDelete
  15. Striking. Truly striking in the colors used and placement of colors. Extraordinary. So glad you joined us at Morgan's Artworld.

    ReplyDelete
  16. This is gorgeous Lisa! Thank you for joining us at Let's Craft & Create challenge. Good luck! x

    ReplyDelete
  17. Absolutely gorgeous! Thanks so much for sharing with us in the Let's Craft and Create's "Love Is In The Air" challenge!
    Hugs,
    Leslie, Let's Craft and Create DT
    Love To Scrap 2

    ReplyDelete
  18. This is a beautiful card, so pretty.
    Thank you for joining us at Crafty Purple Frog.
    Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
    x

    ReplyDelete

Hi There. I hope you enjoyed your visit to my blog. Thank you for taking the time to comment. Hope to see you again soon