Pages

Thursday 16 March 2017

Flowers for Mother's Day

Hi Everyone

Today is the start of a new challenge over at Craft Rocket Challenges 


The theme for the next fortnight is Make it Feminine!  

Can't get more feminine than cards for Mother's Day so I made one for my DT inspiration.

I used an image from Conie Fong Art which was a freebie in the FB group in February.  This is just perfect for so many occasions.  I coloured this with ProMarkers.

I made an A5 Size card and the dotty paper is from scrap and craft.  I cut the image and the sentiment out using circle dies and then layered them onto scalloped circles which I cut from spellbinders dies.  I used Marianne craftables die to cut and layer the flowers.  To finish I added a yellow bow and clear gems.



Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog and share this card with me today.  Please leave me a comment to let me know what you think.  Hope to see you again soon.

11 comments:

  1. Very nice work!! Thanks for joining us at Pearly Sparkles. Good luck.
    Bye, Groetjes van Ine (DT)
    http://creaine-cards.blogspot.nl/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loving the design of this… great job... many thanks for joining in at Pearly Sparkles. Hugs, Traci DT xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Lisa,
    oh this is such a very pretty card, and your image a lovely one coloured so fab.
    Beautiful sentiment, and beautiful flowers also.
    Thank you for joining the MAWTT Challenge.
    Lots of crafty love. Jenny L. DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for entering our challenge at allsorts Tracy x

    ReplyDelete
  5. A really pretty Mother's Day card. The image is lovely and so beautifully coloured, nice sentiment, fab papers and L/O.
    Thanks for joining us at Sweet Stampin' this week.
    Chris
    x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very pretty I love your colouring

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is so beautiful Lisa, thanks for joining in at MAWTT. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. this is so pretty! Thank you for joining us at Sweet Stampin' this week. Sammy-x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh what a great design. Love it. Nice work. Thank you for sharing with us over here at Love to Craft! Challenge
    hugs
    Irena

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love this card pretty flowers thank you for joining in out challenge this month at crafty purple Frog Wendy DT.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful creation, Lisa. Thanks for sharing it with us at the Crafty Calendar Challenge and we hope to see you again in April.

    Helen x

    ReplyDelete

Hi There. I hope you enjoyed your visit to my blog. Thank you for taking the time to comment. Hope to see you again soon