Pages

Sunday 2 April 2017

Back to the 20's

Hi Everyone

I would like to share this card with you.  I decided to have a go and enter the Simply Betty Progressive Challenge in the FB group.  I love these digi stamps and was too late to join in with the last one after I found them on FB.  This image is called 20's Charlotte and I have coloured her using Copics.  

The Card is an 8" Square and the patterned paper is from my stash.  I used X-Cut Triangle Dies to create the Art Deco style fan.  I cut the image using a Spellbinders Decorative Oval Die.  I added a string of Drop Pearls and also added pearls around the frame in the image and her earrings.  I used black and white feathers and paper flowers.  The sentiment came with the Digi.  To finish I added Gold Nail Heads to decorate the fan.



 Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog and share this card with me.  Please leave me a comment to let me know what you think.  Hope to see you again soon.


9 comments:

  1. Gorgeous!!! Love the black and white and the feather is the perfect touch!! Thanks for entering the 1st challenge at Sheep Ski Designs!! Hope you'll join us again!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful card! Thank you so much for sharing at Fussy & Fancy and good luck with the Challenge. Judy DT x

    ReplyDelete
  3. love the art deco feel to the card. beautifully embellished. thank you for sharing it with us at FFFC and good luck, Theresa DT xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for sharing your lovely crafting for our March challenge 9 at Love to Craft, Hazel, DT x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great card loving the art deco.
    Thanks for joining us over at Sheep Ski Designs for our first ever challenge.
    Jean xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a beautiful make.. wow. Thank you for joining us at Pearly Sparkles. Hugs Traci DT xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. So beautiful Lisa.
    Hugs Bianca.
    Pearly Sparkles Challenge Blog.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow Lisa, gorgeous colouring, love the monochrome! Your Art Deco looks fantastic. Thank you for joining my very first challenge at SheepSki Designs
    Andrea x
    SheepSki Designs Artist & Owner

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh my that is beautiful Lisa!
    Thank you for sharing with us over here at "SheepSki Designs" and best of luck with your entry.

    Mary DT Member for https://sheepski-designs-challenges.blogspot.co.uk/...

    ReplyDelete

Hi There. I hope you enjoyed your visit to my blog. Thank you for taking the time to comment. Hope to see you again soon