Pages

Tuesday 3 October 2017

Pink Marci

Hi Everyone

Today is the start of a new challenge over at Unicorn Challenge 


The theme for this month is Pink for Breast Cancer Awareness.

For my DT card I used this gorgeous image called Heart Cupcake Marci which was the image that was available with the free colouring class at Kit and Clowder.  This was the first class that I have ever taken and it was fabulous and I learnt so much.  I coloured using Copics.

The Card is a 6" Square and the Patterned Card is from my Stash.  The sentiment I typed up when I printed the image.  I used a Memory Box Die to cut the hearts and finished by adding Pearl Gems.



Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog and share this card with me.  Hope you can come and play along in the challenge this month.  Please leave me a comment to let me know what you think.  Hope to see you again soon.

5 comments:

  1. Hi Lisa this is a stunning card the image is so cute and coloured so beautifully. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  2. wonderful little lady in pink :)
    thanks for joining us at SheepSki Designs Challenges. i hope you’ll join us again ๐Ÿ™‚
    Greetings
    DT heike ๐Ÿ™‚

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute! I love all the little details on your card! Thanks for sharing with us at SheepSki Designs! Good luck! (Hugs) Cara
    SheepSki Designs Challenge Blog
    My Creative Chaos {My Personal Blog}
    TTCRD Challenge Blog {Owner}

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great card - thanks for joining us at Pearly Sparkles.

    Helen x

    ReplyDelete

Hi There. I hope you enjoyed your visit to my blog. Thank you for taking the time to comment. Hope to see you again soon